Saturday, October 13, 2007

Grab A Sample of "Why Didn't Anyone Teach Me This?"

Best selling author, David Newby, is offering you a an absolutely FREE look into his amazing book, "Why Didn't Anyone Teach Me This?".

What is it about David Newby that has EVERYONE talking?

"My name is David Newby. I grew up on welfare in a broken home, I moved 47 times by the time I was 17, and I got laid off from my first full-time job at 23 as a newlywed. I also was able to semi-retire at age 32, and I help clients to retire in 2-6 years (sometimes less). How did I make such a quantum leap from poverty to prosperity? By learning about money as an adult through educating myself.

Let me start by telling you I'm a highly sought after Wealth Coach who coaches some of the savviest investors around the world. I'm NOT a financial planner and don't invest my clients' money; I empower people to take more control over their own finances. And financial planners can't even tell their clients about many of the things I reveal to them."

Source:
http://www.thecrapbook.com

Come on and take a look for yourself. You'll be glad you did.....

Posted by Rock Solid Financial Group on Oct. 13, 2007 at 5:49 PM

No comments: